Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A 2008 Reflection

As I look back at 2008 I can how much my life has changed this year. It started off with a Bang and is ending with a Bang. There were sure a lot of in betweens as well. The year started off really exciting. Deciding to get married in Chilliwack rather than Williams Lake that was a major change.

It was fun to plan the wedding and it was also a lot of work. I was glad though that I was able to plan most of it on my own. I really appreciated all the help though I don't think I could have done it without the help.

Illness, was probably the hardest thing to deal with this year. In the midst of all the excitement getting sick really made me open my eyes and realize how important my health is. I am very glad that I quit smoking (cold turkey) and I have stuck to it.

Our wedding and our honeymoon were absolutely the highlight of the year. I can't believe I actually got to go on a cruise with the love of my life...

2009, hmmm what will that bring. Babies I hope for me and Cal

No comments: