Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Crazyness of XMAS

....SNOW is definately a four letter word. I wish that I could say that I love the snow but I swear it caused more stress than anything. It wouldn't have been so bad if I could have stayed home and not had to go anywhere.

Even though the weather sucked and the roads were horrible. We managed to get where we needed to safely and had a very nice time.

I managed to get my scrapbooking/craft room all set up and I am very happy about that. We got the closet pretty much organized. I think we are going to get one more bookcase and then we should have the room very well layed out and it is still easy to turn into a guest room when we have company. I have been having a lot of fun playing with my cricut and learning all of the cool features that it has. I couldn't imagine using it though without the computer software. I like seeing all of the features that it it allows me to do, I was happy that I used my cricut to make my xmas cards this year. I also created a wall hanging and I am I happy with the results. It's simple but elegant...

All for now...


No comments: